Digital hearing aids are smaller and more powerful than ever before. There’s no reason to live with untreated hearing loss when hearing aids can reconnect you with the people and places you love. Find your solution for better hearing at Better Hearing Care with one of our advanced technologies:
Styles of Hearing Aids
Better Hearing Care offers a variety of styles of digital hearing aids from the most reliable and popular manufacturers. Let one of our Audiologists or Hearing Instrument Specialists match your hearing needs, lifestyle, budget, physical abilities and cosmetic concerns with one of the many hearing aids we offer.
Hearing aid styles:
- In-the-ear (ITE) devices are worn on the outer portion of the ear canal. They are well-suited for mild-to-moderate hearing loss.
- Invisible-in-canal (IIC) hearing aids are worn deeper in the ear canal making them almost invisible. They are a great option for mild hearing loss.
- Completely-in-canal (CIC) devices are worn completely in the canal. Because this type of hearing aid is fitted with a handle for insertion and removal, it is not the best option for people with dexterity issues. They provide the perfect amount of power and amplification for mild hearing loss.
- In-the-canal (ITC) hearing aids are worn mostly inside the canal with just a small bit visible in the ear opening. They are well-suited for mild-to-moderate hearing loss.
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids are made of two parts: a case worn behind the ear and a small receiver worn in the ear. The two parts are connected by a slender tube. These are most commonly worn by those with mild-to-profound hearing loss. There is even a smaller and more discreet Mini BTE.
- BTE with earmold hearing aids are worn behind the ear as standard BTEs but the receiver is a custom earmold that increases the listening experience. This type of hearing aid can be worn by those with mild-to-severe hearing loss.
- Receiver-in-canal (RIC) devices are a fusion of BTE and ITC devices. A case sits behind the ear and the receiver sits in the canal. This style is used by those with mild-to-severe hearing loss.
We help protect the hearing you have. Custom earplugs, earmolds and musicians’ monitors fit more comfortably and provide superior protection to over-the-counter devices.
Hearing Aid Products and Accessories by Manufacturer
Bluetooth Hearing Aids
Imagine the audio stream from your television, cell phone or iPod delivered directly to your hearing aids! Enhance your listening experience with wireless Bluetooth-enabled hearing aids compatible with most devices.
Get connected with your life again. Understand conversation with less effort thanks to BrainHearing technology. Rechargeable options available.
Experience exceptional sound quality, ease-of-use and a comfortable fit. Clear, rich sound reduces your effort to hear in noisy situations.
Effortlessly hear conversation and effortlessly shift your attention to different sounds. Smart Hearing Technology blends exceptional design, wireless connectivity and helpful apps to provide you the best hearing experience possible.
Open fit allows you to hear your own voice as naturally as possible. You hear sounds just as nature intended them.
Integrated sensors and artificial intelligence make these the most advanced hearing aids yet. More than just assistance with your hearing, they are brain and body aids too.
Style and performance are packed into each smallest-in-class hearing aid by Unitron. Enjoy clear listening in even the most challenging situations.
Spectacular looks and performance are hallmarks of every product by Widex. A truly smart hearing aid that improves the more you wear it. Constantly adapting to your needs.